INCLUDED IN YOUR TRIP
- Fishing Equipment
- A Good Time!
- Price Based On Four People
- Additional $100 ea. for Fifth and/or Sixth Person
- Due to the current upturn in global fuel costs we are implementing a fuel surcharge of $20 per hour
- Pier 41 Dockshop just next door. Great for Beverages and snacks
- Box Lunches can be purchased at The Frog & Onion Pub and at the Pastry Shop, both located in Dockyard
- A full day is recommended to have the best fishing experience
- A $200 deposit is required at time of booking. If the weather should be too rough for fishing Capt. Russell will make the decision to either reschedule your trip or cancel. If your trip is cancelled due to weather your $200 deposit will be refunded. If you need to cancel your trip 30 days notice is required to receive a refund of your deposit.
- It is customary to tip the mate 15% to 20% if you are satisfied with his/her service.
- Fish caught belongs to the boat. Capt. Russell will be happy to give you a dinner size portion to enjoy.
- More questions? Feel free to reach out at email@example.com
- For Tournament Pricing click here firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR TRIP ONLINE
Contact Capt. Russell before you pay for your trip or deposit
Click on Dep. Button to view options
For Tournament Info. Click Here
LET'S GO FISHIN'!
Capt. Russell Young - Sea Wolfe Sportfishing - Bermuda - Phone: 1-441-777-2546 / Email: email@example.com
Cellular/WhatsApp - 441-777-2546
Capt. Russell Young - Sea Wolfe Sportfishing Charters - Bermuda - Phone: 1-441-777-2546 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org